Want to move to the US? Here's how much you need to invest to get a golden visa

How to get a green card by investment and make your American dream a reality.

Always wanted to live in the US?

Unfortunately, the country’s Permanent Resident Card, or green card, is notoriously difficult to get.

Unless you have a family member in the US, a job offer or a lucky streak on the diversity visa lottery, you might need to put your American dream aside.

Except if you’re extremely wealthy, that is. The USA is among a handful of countries that still offer ‘golden visas’, or citizenship by investment.

The Immigrant Investor Program, or EB-5 visa, is America’s version of this scheme.

Here’s how it works and who’s eligible.

How do you get

→ Continue reading at Euronews

[ufc-fb-comments url="http://www.newyorkmetropolitan.com/travel/want-to-move-to-the-us-heres-how-much-you-need-to-invest-to-get-a-golden-visa"]

Latest Articles

Related Articles