Airbnb Has Little To Say On Mexico Carbon Monoxide Deaths, Potential Lawsuit

On October 30, three American tourists were found dead at their Airbnb rental in Mexico City. The bodies of Kandace Florence and Jordan Marshall, each 28, and Courtez Hall, 33, were found at an Airbnb rental home in La Rosita, an upscale Mexico City neighborhood. Hall and Marshall were teachers in New Orleans; Florence was a business owner from Virginia Beach.

Investigations appear to show that the three friends died accidentally through carbon monoxide poisoning. One was taking a shower, which activated a water heater that had a gas leak. The colorless, odorless gas then filled the apartment, with the three being unknowingly poisoned. A full report,

→ Continue reading at Forbes

[ufc-fb-comments url=""]

Latest Articles

Related Articles