This week since it is the week of goblins and ghouls and spooky things, let’s do some photography in the dark! You can check out these image of light trails to get some ideas.
By Vida Dimovska
Weekly Photography Challenge – Light trails
Light trails is about long exposures in the dark, capturing something that is illuminated and moving.
That could be cars moving along a darkened city street, sparklers, a flashlight, or anything that lights up. You could even get creative and try moving the camera to create light trails from a stationary object.
Here are some articles to help you out:
- How to do Long Exposure Photography and Light Trails at Night
- 5 Advanced Tips for Light Trail Photography
- Photographing Light Trails
- How to Make Unique Portraits Using Light Painting
- 13 Great Subjects for Urban Night Photography
- A Fun Light Painting Project – Parabolas
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.