By Franck Michel
Start by viewing these 23 images of flowing water to get some inspiration.
Then read some articles on the subject:
- 3 Tips for Waterfall Photography Beyond Just Using a Long Exposure
- Simple Tips for Photographing Waterfalls
- 7 Tips to Help Improve Your Seascape Photos by Controlling the Waves
- How to Create a Silky Water Effect in Post-Processing without Using Filters or a Tripod
- 9 Top Tips for Shooting Waterfalls, Creeks and Streams
By Jacob Surland
Weekly Photography Challenge – Flowing Water
This week your challenge is to find some running water and photograph it. Here are a few ideas, you don’t have to be near a waterfall:
- Ocean waves
- Shower in your bathroom
- Kitchen tap
Share your images below:
Simply upload your shot into the comment field (look for the little camera icon in the Disqus comments section) and they’ll get embedded for us all to see or if you’d prefer upload them to your favourite photo sharing site and leave the link to them. Show me your best images in this week’s challenge. Sometimes it takes a while for an image to appear so be patient and try not to post the same image twice.