A 12-year-old boy died of a fentanyl overdose last month after his uncle allegedly forced him to clean his home drug lab in New Jersey without wearing any gloves, prosecutors said.
Troy Nokes, 35, was busted Thursday and hit with 28 charges in connection to the Feb. 1 death of his nephew, including manslaughter, employing a juvenile in a drug distribution scheme and endangering the welfare of a child, according to Camden County prosecutors.
The 12-year-old died eight days after he was found unresponsive on his school bus in Gloucester Township, authorities said.
An autopsy determined that the boy died of a fentanyl overdose.
→ Continue reading at New York Post