HipHopWired Featured Video
The culture lost a true legend with the sudden passing of Michael K. Williams. Sadly, the medical examiner’s office has determined that the renowned actor’s cause of death was an accidental overdose.
As many speculated and feared, fentanyl was found among the assortment narcotics in Williams’ system at the time of his passing.
CNN reports that the New York City Medical Examiner’s Officer determined that the Brooklyn native died from “acute intoxication by the combined effects of fentanyl, p-fluorofentanyl, heroin and cocaine.”
→ Continue reading at Hip Hop Wired