The Greyfriars Charteris Centre now contains a flexible workspace, community hub, events spaces and a non-denominational sanctuary.
The new link building unifies the complex of early 20th century buildings
The church was used a place of worship from its opening in 1912 until 2013, reopening in 2016 as the Greyfriars Charteris Centre. With its change of use came the need for an overhaul of its circulation and accessibility, as well as a clear point of entry.
Konishi Gaffney was challenged with transforming the perception of the church from
→ Continue reading at Dezeen