This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations.
1. Dana Canedy is now managing editor at The Guardian US.
2. Linday Funston is now editor in chief at The Kitchn.
3. Simon Holloway is now creative director at Dunhill.
4. Bruno Sialelli, creative director at Lanvin, is leaving the company.
5. Elite World Group has appointed Michelle-Marie Scaglia to the board of directors.
6. Mallory Kantowski, digital director at ICA has left the company and is now digital director at Azione PR.
7. Nick Daiber is now head of footwear design at The Proto Collective.
8. Avery Alsandor is now senior manager, influencer at SHADOW.
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row