This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations…
1. Lucy Kaylin is now editorial director at Hearst Magazines.
2. Kate Lewis, chief content officer at Hearst Magazines, is leaving the company.
3. Tony Ho Tran is now senior editor, innovation at The Daily Beast.
4. Zoë Schlanger is now climate change reporter at The Atlantic.
5. Yang Mi is now global brand ambassador for Loewe.
6. Christian Siriano is now chief drop officer for Olay, developing three limited-edition self care collections.
7. Cat Eschert is now PR manager at Mr. Porter.
8. Samantha Goretski is now director of marketing at Alpha Industries.
9. Michael Schwartz, director
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row