This week’s Daily Media top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations…
1. Karlie Kloss is now founder, CEO at Bedford Media.
2. Ada Lien is now CEO at Fresh.
3. Brie Katz, VP of communications and marketing at Alexander McQueen, is leaving the company.
4. Sonika Malhotra is now general manager, North America at Make Up For Ever.
5. Samantha Wolf is now production and people ops coordinator at SHADOW.
6. Mara Hernandez is now account coordinator at First and Last PR.
7. Emily DiDonato has launched a new podcast, ReModeling, which explores the shifts, changes, and evolutions women experience during their professional and personal lives. The first episode
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row