Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Elizabeth von der Goltz, chief commercial officer at Matchesfashion, is leaving the company. She will be replaced by Carl Tallents.
2. Lisa Ryan Howard is now executive vice president and global chief revenue officer at Hearst Magazines.
3. Sara Bland is now executive vice president and chief strategy officer at PVH Corp.
4. Julie Brown, chief operating and chief financial officer at Burberry, is leaving the company.
5. Georgia Makely-Schraeder is now global director, digital + media at Ford Models.
6. Robbie Cantonwine is now partner at Battalion PR.
7. Priyankka Mani is now senior
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row