1. The Hearst Magazines Media Union has confirmed that 41 editors were affected in yesterday’s layoffs across the publishing company’s 25 media brands, including Elle, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, and Seventeen.
2. Sally Tamarkin is joining now senior news editor at THEM.
3. Marco Bizzarri, CEO at Gucci, is exiting the company in September,
4. Jean-Francois Palus is now interim CEO at Gucci.
5. Francesca Bellettini, CEO at Saint Laurent, is also now deputy CEO at Kering; all CEOs will report to her.
6. Rayna Mallah is now vice president at Foundation.
7. Lillian Wray Krohn is now AVP
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row