Norwegian Epic Cruise Ship
are usually going to be in port and off the ship during the day and sailing at night. As the ship departs for its next destination it comes alive, offering a myriad of things to keep you busy and occupied – throughout the night if you desire. Some new to cruise guests worry that they will feel trapped and bored at sea at night, but this is unlikely with the many options available.
Some of the things to do at night include:
- Dining. Food is an important part of the cruise experience and the evening meal is when the cruise line lay on the multiple-course gourmet meals that are included in the fare in their main in dining rooms. They are leisurely affairs served by attentive waiters and a chance to share your day’s experiences with your table companions.
- Production shows. Every night there will be at least one headline show or production show to attend. While many lines have their own theater companies that stage themed song and dance shows, others offer well-known Broadway and Las Vegas shows.
- Live music and karaoke. There will be bands, pianists or string quartets playing in many of the bars and lounges around the ship. There is also likely to be karaoke in one of the bars or a piano bar where you can watch or take part in showing off your singing skills.
- Theme night parties, dances and night club. If you enjoy dancing there will be many opportunities through your cruise, including theme night parties, more formal ballroom dancing in one of the lounges and a night club that will keep going until the last guest leaves.
- Watching movies. You will be able to watch movies on the television in your cabin, and if in a premium suite borrow DVDs to play on the in-room player. Most lines also run recent release films either on an open-air screen on warm itineraries or in a dedicated cinema or the theater.
- Activities and games. Depending on the ship you are cruising on there may also be facilities including bowling lanes, ice rinks, crazy golf courses and other sports facilities to use.
- Gambling. Once the ship is in international waters the casino can open and you can play the slot machines or tables.
Plenty to keep you busy and occupied at night. Of course you also need to find time to sleep!