China says it is shocked by WHO plan for Covid origins study

.cms-textAlign-left{text-align:left;}.cms-textAlign-center{text-align:center;}.cms-textAlign-right{text-align:right;}.cms-magazineStyles-smallCaps{font-variant:small-caps;}

BEIJING — A senior Chinese health official said Thursday he was shocked by the World Health Organization’s plan for the second phase of a Covid-19 origins study.

National Health Commission Vice Minister Zeng Yixin dismissed the lab leak theory as a rumor running counter to common sense.

The head of the WHO acknowledged last week that it was premature to rule out a potential link

→ Continue reading at Politico

[ufc-fb-comments url="http://www.newyorkmetropolitan.com/news/china-says-it-is-shocked-by-who-plan-for-covid-origins-study"]

Latest Articles

Related Articles