The Pantechnicon building was originally built in 1830 as an arts and crafts centre, before becoming a warehouse where the affluent locals of Belgravia could store their excess belongings.
Now, following five years of renovation works, it contains shops, cafes, bars and restaurants that all, in some way, reflect Japanese and Nordic culture.
Top image: the exterior of Pantechnicon. Above: the white-brick extension at the rear of the store. Photo by Charlie Mckay
The renovation saw Farrells dramatically expand Pantechnicon by adding
→ Continue reading at Dezeen