Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Versa Sharma is now editor in chief at Teen Vogue. (Full story here.)
2. Sally Buzbee is now executive editor at The Washington Post.
3. Mitsuko Watanabe, Vogue Japan editor in chief, is leaving the company.
4. Meridith Webster is now executive vice president, global communications and public affairs at Estée Lauder Companies.
5. James Deeny is now vice president, public relations at KCD’s Paris office.
6. Tom Van Dorpe, artistic director at The Kooples, is leaving the company.
7. Priyanka Chopra Jonas is now global ambassador at Max Factor.
8. Yuki Hayashi is now
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row