Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Vanessa Kingori is now chief business officer, Condé Nast Britain, and Vogue European Business adviser.
2. Sara Foster is now advisor and investor at piercing brand Rowan.
3. Phoebe Dynevor is now brand ambassador for Charlotte Tilbury.
4. Dana Gets is now chief marketing officer at Aritzia.
5. Alejandra Trombetta is now senior events manager at International Market Centers (IMC).
6. Errol Louis is now a columnist at New York Magazine.
7. Jazmine Sullivan is now October issue music director at Harper’s BAZAAR.
8. Joe Libonati is now chief communications officer at IL MAKIAGE.
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row