Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Michelle Lee, formerly editor in chief at Allure, is now VP of editorial and publishing at Netflix.
2. Jessica Wills is now style director at The Cut.
3. Jen Ortiz is now deputy editor at The Cut.
4. There have been several promotions at WSJ. Magazine. Alexander Fisher is now fashion market and accessories director. Tanya Moskowitz is now design director. Katie Field is now art director. Nathan Simpson is now assistant fashion market editor. Kevin Huynh is now associate fashion market editor.
5. Claire Stern is now deputy editor at ELLE.com.
6. Yseult is
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row