Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Kim Bekker is now artistic director at Isabel Marant.
2. Paolo de Cesare is now CEO at MATCHESFASHION.
3. Yang Li is now creative director at Shang Xia.
4. Hamish Bowles is now editor in chief of World of Interiors.
5. Jeffries Blackerby, formerly editor in chief of Departures and Centurion, is now senior vice president at Nike Communications.
6. Carole Diarra is now vice president of global marketing at UGG.
7. Britten Maughan is now president at Lids.
8. Brittany Banion is now director in SHADOW’s beauty division.
9. Amber Valletta is now
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row