Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Laurel Pantin, style director at InStyle, is leaving the company. Pantin is now senior vice president and fashion director at large at ByGeorge.
2. Julia von Boehm, fashion director at InStyle, is leaving the company. Von Boehm will focus on freelance work with the magazine and her celebrity styling commitments.
3. Izzy Grinspan is now digital deputy editor at Harper’s Bazaar.
4. Karlie Kloss is now represented by The Society.
5. Victor Luis is now CEO at Moose Knuckles.
6. Ludivine Pont is now chief marketing officer at Balenciaga.
7. Camille Miceli is now artistic
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row