Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Jessica Roy is now digital director at Elle.com.
2. Rachael Kelley is now director, communications, beauty & style at Dotdash.
3. Kristen Hammond is now executive director, digital content and strategy, fashion events at IMG.
4. Trish Donnelly is now CEO at PVH Americas CEO (overseeing the Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger and Heritage Brands businesses.)
5. Charles de Vilmorin is now creative director at Rochas.
6. Joseph McGee, former design director at Tom Ford and Burberry, is now vice president of women’s design at Moose Knuckles.
7. Terence Bogan is now chief merchant at Moose
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row