Here are the top hires, departures, promotions, and new representations of the week.
1. Esteban Villanueva is now junior beauty editor at Vogue Scandinavia.
2. Han Song-in is now editor at i-D’s new South Korean digital platform. Lee Ji-sun will be social editor and both will report to Elektra Kotsoni, the company’s global content editor.
3. Natalie Kingham, global fashion director at Matchesfashion, is leaving the company.
4. A$AP Rocky is now guest artistic director at Pacsun.
5. Mickey Drexler is now CEO at Alex Mill.
6. Hannah Kim is now chief legal officer at Neiman Marcus Group.
7. Lauren Daum is now director of corporate communications and sustainability
→ Continue reading at The Daily Front Row